|See the following text/image to answer questions 1 through 5
|Strawberry Banana smoothie
1 cup milk
1 sliced banana
4 ice cubes
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 cup of yogurt
1. Pour all of the ingredients into the blender.
2. Put the lid on the blender and blend for 40 to 50 seconds until smooth.
3. Pour your smoothie into a glass and enjoy.
|See the following text/image to answer questions 6 through 10
2 pieces of bread
1/4 cup milk
1 spoon butter
1. Crack the egg into a large bowl and beat well.
2. Pour milk into the bowl and mix it well with the egg.
3. Put the butter in a frying pan.
4. Heat the pan on the stove on medium heat.
5. Dip each piece of bread in the egg and milk mixture.
6. Cook the bread in the frying pan on low heat until it is light brown.
7. Flip the bread over with a spatula, and cook again for another 5 minutes.
8. Transfer the French toast to a plate and enjoy!